Promote Safer Dining with Mobile Ordering
Online and In-App Ordering with GET
Reduce social interactions by allowing your campus cardholders to place meal orders virtually. Add food ordering to your existing GET platform and provide safer, healthier dining options for your campus community.
Ordering in GET allows users to:
- View menus and pictures of food items.
- Practice safe social distancing while ordering food.
- Order meals for pickup or delivery.
- Pay with campus card funds.
Protect your students, faculty, and staff with mobile food ordering through GET.
Extend Your Campus Card Program
We’ve partnered with Grubhub to add over 300,000 merchants to your off-campus program via UGryd. Campus card holders can order and pay for food for pickup and delivery in the Grubhub app, no matter where they are in the U.S. There’s no cost to implement this solution, and you’ll earn commissions on each transaction.
Students can also take advantage of free Grubhub+ membership to:
- Enjoy free delivery from most restaurant partners.
- Earn $10 back for each $100 spent.
- Access the Elite Care team for real-time support.